Why Do You Always Attract The Same Type Of Guys?


DISCLAIMER- THIS POST REFLECTS MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND IS IN REFFRENCE TO MY IDEA TOWARDS RELATION.SOME MAY RELATE OTHERS MAY NOT. ENJOY.AND SPREAD POSITIVITY





Why Do You Always Attract The Same Type Of Guys? 


You've just got out of a toxic relationship, moved on with life, living a regular life having no contact with your ex. You have met this new guy, things have started to workout between you guys. And you and he are in a relationship.

You guys were all in love trying to get to know each other, but one fine day you get this deja-vu. You just pause for a moment and you are like, wait,wait,wait a minute! Isn't this what my ex used to do? You realise that you are dating that same person again but with a different face. His actions, his behaviour, his defence towards things, his ego , his way of re-acting everything is so similiar to that of my ex.       

That's when you realise that you are attracted to the same pattern of behaviour. The law of attraction works towards this specific pattern. And that's what happened with me.




Every guy i dated showcased similar behavioural pattern. They used to not prioritize me, take me for granted, expected me to love them even though they won't. They were literal psychopaths. The emotionally unavailable and unstable idiots is what sounds like a description of them.

So i wanted to know as to why this is happening? 

It was because how i was brought up or say what happened in my growing phase.

(This is gonna be a bit personal but still need to explain you the whole point)

You mirror your relationship with you partner with what you had with your parents. You want a life partner who resembles your parents or one of your parent. It is so because you want the same affection which your parents give to you. So you get attracted to people who show one or more characteristics like your parents. Because that is your comfort zone, your calling,your secure place. Right?

In my case, the parent is my mom. So my parents had a love marriage at a young age and were thrown out from their house because of the same. So my mom and dad had faced alot of struggle during that phase. My mom used to keep me at my Grand-parent's house and work. So the first six years of my life it was just my Baba and my Aai. My parent's were no where(like they were working for me which eventually i understood and that was the reason they weren't a part of my childhood). But in 2006 my baba(grandpaa) died. And Aai (grandmom) had to move out to my native place. After they both left, i was all alone. A small 6 year old kid craving for the love she deserved. That's the time my small brother was born so mom had left her job but now her top priority was him. She used to be very harsh on me, had verbal arguements and many other things which i don't want to mention which was a big deal for a 6 year old.( Ps- My mom was not bad, the situation was. I and my mom share a very co-ordial and understanding relation now so please don't create a bad image of her. It wasn't her mistake afterall)


Present Scenario-

I get attracted to people or say their characteristics which mirror my mom's characteristics. It not what i do knowingly but with a sub-concious mind. The 'itch' of falling for similar patterns of behaviour is what happens sub-conciously and not intentionally.So you crave for the love or the loophole which was left by your parent's/parent. You want to fill that void. That is the reason you get attracted to these guys just so they could fill these gaps.

These loopholes don't get filled even if you get along with your parents because these were created in your growing years. So you are gonna attract such mens again. The only difference is now you are smarter and clever than you were before. 

I hope you guys learned something and i have somehow helped you.
Keep following me on blogger as well as instagram to have some deep rooted thought exchange.
If you have any questions, DM me on instagram at @morebybewitch.
And if you wish to help others emotionally don't forget to share this with your loved one's.





Watch this space for more...

Wish to connect to me
Instagram- @morebybewitch
 Twitter- @Bewitchylous
Tumblr- @bewitchylous

XOXO.

Do Comment and Share this page so we could help others as well.
Invite other gal pal or a guy or anyone having complications in their relationship.We are here to help.
Let us know in the comment section below what else should we post.!!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLYAMOROUS RELATIONSHIP (TABOO)

Are You Dating A Narcissist?

Why getting back to an ex is a bad idea?